Wow --What a crazy few months. I just looked at the last time we posted and I'll I could think was, "July...REALY?!? What happened to August and September?"
August was crazy. Amy completed her first every triathlon (Tri for the Cure) and we spent 2 weeks in NY on Lake Champlain and the other half of the month was spent catching up! I ran my first ever 10K in September in record time! As a friend of mine told me, "I came in first place in my catagory. It all depends on how you define your category!"
Anyway, after 21 months of letting Toby's fro fly freely (say that 10 times fast) we decided it was time to tame the beast. We took him down to a place that specializes in kids haircuts. While Toby's stylist tamed the 'fro more than we wanted -- we certainly are not complaining about the outcome!
No comments:
Post a Comment